Talking about the anticorrosive pump-acid-resistant pump and mechanical equipment safety should do?
Anticorrosive chemical pumps are chemical anticorrosive pumps and acid-resistant pumps that transport corrosive media. What are the requirements for using anticorrosive water pumps, chemical centrifugal pumps and mechanical equipment? The harm caused by improper use of equipment is very troublesome. The basics of mechanical equipment Safety requirements
Anticorrosive chemical pumps
are chemical anticorrosive pumps and acid-resistant pumps
that transport corrosive media. What are the requirements for the use of anticorrosive water pumps, chemical centrifugal pumps
and mechanical equipment? The damage caused by improper use of equipment is very troublesome. Mechanical equipment The basic safety requirements are mainly
First, the layout of machinery and equipment should be reasonable, it should be easy for operators to load and unload workpieces, observe and process and remove debris; at the same time, it should also be convenient for inspection and maintenance by maintenance personnel.
2. Machinery and equipment must be equipped with reasonable, reliable safety devices that do not affect operation according to relevant safety requirements.
1. For the rotating parts and components, safety protection devices such as protective covers or protective baffles and protective railings should be installed to prevent strangulation.
2. For overpressure, overload, overtemperature, overtime, overtravel and other parts that can cause dangerous accidents, safety devices should be installed, such as overload limiters, stroke limiters, safety valves, temperature relays, time interruption Electric appliances, etc., in order to prevent dangerous situations due to the role of the safety device when a dangerous situation occurs, to prevent accidents.
3. For certain actions that require people to be warned or reminded, signal devices or warning signs should be installed.
4. For some parts and components whose order cannot be reversed, interlocking devices should be installed. That is, an action must be performed after the previous action is completed, otherwise it is impossible to perform an action. This ensures that no accidents will occur due to the wrong sequence of actions.
3. The control handles and foot switches of mechanical equipment should meet the following requirements:
1. Important handles should have reliable positioning and locking devices. The coaxial handle should have a significant difference in length.
2. The hand wheel can be disengaged from the rotating shaft during maneuvering to prevent injuries caused by the rotation of the shaft.
3. The foot switch should have a protective cover or hidden in the recessed part of the bed, so as to avoid falling parts and components falling on the switch, starting mechanical equipment and hurting people.
4. There must be a good environment for the operation site of the mechanical equipment, that is, the illumination should be appropriate, the humidity and temperature should be moderate, the noise and vibration should be small, and the parts and fixtures should be neatly arranged. Because this can promote the operator to feel comfortable and concentrate on work.
5. Each machine and equipment should formulate safe operating procedures and inspection, lubrication, maintenance and other systems according to its performance and operating sequence, so that the operator can comply.
4. The strength and rigidity of the parts and components of the mechanical equipment should meet the safety requirements, and the installation should be firm and must not cause frequent failures.
V. Electrical installations of mechanical equipment must meet the requirements of electrical safety, mainly including the following:
1. The power supply wires must be installed correctly without any damage or exposed copper.
2. There should be a good grounding or zero connection device. The connected wires must be firm and there must be no disconnection.
3. Local lighting should use a voltage of 36V, and it is forbidden to use a voltage of 110V or 220V.
4. The motor insulation should be good, and its wiring board should be protected by a cover to prevent direct contact.
5. The switches and buttons should be intact and their live parts should not be exposed.