LMU anti-corrosion and abrasion resistant slurry pump
can also be called " mortar pump
", " desulfurization pump
", "filter press pump", which belongs to a cantilever single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump
, which is specially designed to transport corrosive media containing fine particles. Designed and developed, the pump is made of steel-lined ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE). This material is the latest generation of anti-corrosion and wear-resistant engineering plastics for pumps. Its most prominent advantage is that it is used in all plastics. It has the best abrasion resistance, impact resistance (especially low temperature impact resistance), creep resistance (resistance to environmental stress cracking) and excellent corrosion resistance.
LMU series anti-corrosion and abrasion-resistant mortar pump is a pump that can adapt to various working conditions, such as conveying acid, alkaline liquid or slurry; various corrosive mineral pulps in the smelting industry; various types of dilute acids in the sulfuric acid industry; Various types of sewage in the environmental protection industry. The pump is resistant to both corrosion and abrasion and has a wide range of uses. Has the following characteristics:
1) Strong abrasion resistance: All flow parts are made of steel-lined ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE), and the wear resistance of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) is the highest in plastics, which is better than nylon 66 ( PA66), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is 4 times higher, and 7-10 times the wear resistance of carbon steel and stainless steel.
2) Strong impact resistance: The impact strength of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene ranks first in general engineering plastics, which is 5 times that of (acrylonitrile / butadiene / styrene) copolymer (ABS), and can be minus 196 Stable at ℃, which is a characteristic that no other plastic has.
3) Excellent corrosion resistance: The pump can withstand various corrosive media (acid, alkali, salt) and organic solvents within a certain temperature and concentration range. It is immersed in 80 kinds of organic solvents at 20 ° C and 90 ° C for 30 days. There are no abnormalities in appearance, and other physical properties are almost unchanged.
4) No noise: Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene has the highest impact energy absorption among plastics, and has good sound insulation, thereby minimizing the noise generated by liquid flow during transportation.
5) Safe and reliable, no toxin decomposition: The chemical properties of the ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) used by this pump are extremely stable, so it is also suitable for use in the food industry.
6) Low friction coefficient: The internal friction system of this pump is only 0.07-0.11, so it has self-lubricating properties. Under water lubrication conditions, its dynamic friction coefficient is half lower than PA66 and polyoxymethylene (POM). When working in sliding or rotating form, it has better lubricity than steel and brass with lubricant.
7) Good anti-adhesion: Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) has excellent anti-adhesion, and the anti-adhesion ability is equivalent to that of PTFE, so it is also outstanding when transporting some high-viscosity media. Third, the performance parameter selection table