Corrosion-resistant fluorine-lined ball valves are widely used in the chemical industry. It is characterized by the use of fluoroplastic lining technology where the medium in the valve body can be reached. The lining materials are generally made of fluoroplastics such as FEP (F46) and PTFE (F4). Can be applied to any concentration strength
In the chemical industry, the LQ41F46 series corrosion-resistant fluorine-lined ball valves
are widely used. It is characterized by the use of fluoroplastic lining technology in the place where the medium in the valve body can be reached. The lining materials generally use fluoroplastics such as FEP (F46) and PTFE (F4). Made of, can be used for corrosive liquids of any concentration, such as: sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, strong oxidants and so on.
Today I will show you some details about the installation and use of fluorine lined ball valves:
1) Before use, carefully read the instruction manual of LQ41F46 series corrosion-resistant fluorine-lined ball valve for Green Ring
2) Use according to the pressure, temperature, and range of media specified on the nameplate or in the manual.
3) Fluorine lined ball valves should be stored in a dry and ventilated room. Stacking is strictly prohibited.
4) Before installation, do not open the dust cover of the ball valve at will to prevent foreign objects from scratching and scratching the protruding F46 flange surface to affect the seal.
5) Prevent excessive pipe stress due to temperature changes during use, minimize temperature changes, and increase U-shaped expansion joints before and after the valve.
6) Leakage occurs at a higher temperature during use. Reduce the system temperature to room temperature before repairing to avoid repairs.
7) Welding is not allowed on the valve to avoid damage to the lining of fluoroplastic.
8) When the ball valve is connected to the flange surface of the pipeline, anti-corrosion gaskets should be used to prevent the protruding flange surface of F46 material from abrasion and liquid leakage.
9) If the strength of the pipeline cannot bear the valve, a special support point should be established to ensure stability.
10) When manually operating the valve, it is forbidden to use a lever to force the valve to open and close forcibly to avoid damage to the sealing surface of the fluoroplastic.
11) Fluorine-lined ball valves on toxic, flammable, explosive, and highly corrosive medium pipelines must not be replaced under pressure.
12) During installation, check whether the valve mark meets the requirements of use, and the flow direction should follow the direction indicated by the arrow on the valve body, and ensure easy operation and maintenance.
13) Try to install it horizontally with the valve stem facing up. Prevent the valve from skewing so that the valve can be installed in its natural state.
14) During installation, the flange nuts should be tightened uniformly in the diagonal direction (symmetric).
15) After installation, the valve must be in the fully open position during the pressure test of the system or pipeline.
16) After maintenance, the fluorine-lined valve must be tested and qualified according to relevant standards before installation.
Corrosion-resistant fluorine-lined valves also need external protection, such as thermal insulation: the temperature is low in winter, it is easy to freeze, and the valve will be frozen. You need to use insulation materials to wrap or make insulation jackets to accompany the heat.
The driving methods of fluorine lined ball valve are:
1. Manual (the valve stem is moved)
2. Worm gear (generally applicable to large models)
3. Electric (Each type of ball valve can be equipped with electric actuators to achieve automatic switching or adjustment)
4. Pneumatic (Each type of ball valve can be equipped with a pneumatic actuator to achieve automatic switching or adjustment)