Green ring fluorine plastic chemical pump lined fluorine pump casing does not fall off for ten years?
The fluorine-lined pump casing is an important part of the fluoroplastic chemical pump. It is manufactured using the green ring's unique fluoroplastic lining technology. There are many fluoroplastic chemical pump production factories. Some manufacturers have poor lining technology. Some manufacturers have mixed the ingredients in order to save costs.
There are many fluorine plastic chemical pump production factories. Some manufacturers have lagging in the lining process. To save costs, some manufacturers mix the regrind with the ingredients. The lining of the pump casing is yellow or black. In some cases, the shell of the pump casing cracks after a period of storage, because the internal stress cannot be fully released without being subjected to a high temperature tempering process, which causes the fluorine liner to crack. In some cases, even after a short period of use, blisters, perforations, corrosion, and peeling of the lining layer have occurred. This situation is generally caused by the use of unqualified raw materials by some small workshops in order to save costs.
The lining of the fluoroplastic chemical pump is made of fluoroplastic, which is generally made of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), polyperfluoroethylene propylene (FEP), polyperfluoroalkoxy (PFA) resin, polytetrafluoroethylene Fluoroethylene (PTFE), etc., Green Ring Company commonly used FEP, PFA, PTFE. It is applied to chemical pumps
such as fluoroplastic self-priming pumps
, fluoroplastic magnetic pumps
, fluoroplastic centrifugal pumps,
etc. According to different needs, different materials are selected for configuration. Everyone will provide specific industrial and mining. Proper configuration.
Regular manufacturers will pay attention to the following points when processing the pump casing:
1. The hydraulic line of the pump casing should be clearly visible without bubbles, impurities, trachoma, etc .;
2. The flange surface of the inlet and outlet of the pump casing should be transparent and light blue in white under natural conditions;
3. The flow path of the pump casing is smooth and even, and the lining layer is closely attached to the cast iron;
4. The pump casing must be polished and rust-proofed, etc .;
5. The paint is sprayed evenly and the color is bright (the picture below is unpainted);
After years of exploration and practice, Green Ring Pump Industry has the following characteristics of fluorine-lined pump casings:
1. Designed with the latest hydraulic model to ensure the comprehensive efficiency of the pump;
2. The pump head adopts a footed design structure, which can bear a certain amount of pipeline weight, and is more convenient to maintain. It can be directly pulled and disassembled.
3, using the overall mold lining technology, after high temperature annealing treatment, the fluorine lining layer is stress-free, does not crack, withstands negative pressure, does not fall off for ten years;
4. The pump casing is made of F46 or imported PFA raw materials and pressed at one time through high temperature sintering;
5. Adopt patent technology of tortoise shell network;
Fluoroplastic chemical pump pump casing must bear the over-current work, but also play a role of balance and support. If the pump casing with rough workmanship or the pump casing with substandard technical requirements is assembled, it will produce abnormal noise, noise and shaking when it is assembled And other issues.